Brought To You By
Fill Out Evaluation Form to retrieve
On behalf of the organizing committee, we have the pleasure of inviting you for New Era in Clinical Treatment – Middle East Summit on November 27th-28th, 2015 brought to you by Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH). Chang Gung Memorial Hospital (CGMH) has been listed among one of Taiwan’s largest, most prestigious, medical and educational centers, accredited by the Joint Commission International.
Our experts from Departments of Spine Surgery, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Radiation Oncology, Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive Microsurgery, and Hematology will be presenting their experiences of extending medical care to international patients. We are glad to introduce our latest Proton and Radiation Oncology Center, which possesses first-class armamentarium that can optimize cancer treatment results with minimal damage to surrounding organs and tissues.
We look forward to welcoming you to an inspiring, educational and enjoyable program in Abu Dhabi to address the state-of-art in clinical treatment.
- New Era of Cancer Radiation Therapy – Proton Beam Radiation
- Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery for Breast Cancer and Lymphedema
- Latest Development in Surgical Intervention for Sleep Apnea
- Awake Neurological Surgery and Brain Stem Tumor Surgery
- Minimally-Invasive Spine Surgery
- Identify and explore the latest trends in global research, methods, and technology of clinical medicine
- Understand and learn the successful experiences in patient care from one of the largest hospitals in Asia
- Experience a unique conference offering multi-specialty and state-of-art approach to cancer treatment
- Learn about new strategies for diagnosis, treatment and patient care of clinical challenges
- Network with international medical professionals, clinicians, researchers and leading scientists
- Examine the significance of novel approaches to the medical and surgical management in an evidence-based manner
Prof. Ming-Huei Cheng, MD, MBA, FACS
Winner of the 2006 Godina Travel Fellow, American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery awardVice Superintendent Ming-Huei Cheng, MD,MBA, FACS, is a board certified surgeon pioneering in reconstructive microsurgery.
Al S. Aly, MD, FACS
Prof. Aly is a professor and consultant of plastic surgery at the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. He is considered the pioneer of body contouring after massive weight loss.
Brought To You By